We are currently enjoying a very active winter season! Home sales are as strong as ever!
I would like to provide you with a few quick tips on making your home appealing for Buyers and Realtors who are viewing and showing your home.
- Keep all walkways and the driveway clear of snow and ice
- Turn on your exterior lights and pathway lighting if any
- Clear a path in your backyard, patio, or deck – and make sure that your yard is easily accessible
- Light up the area where the lockbox is so that the agent easily has access and can type in the code
- Set the home temperature to a comfortable setting when you know showings are occurring
- Ensure that you have sufficient floor mats in the entrances and exits
- Slippers are always appreciated when it’s cold out
- Do not light candles as this could be a fire hazard when left unattended
- Seasonal decor and music is always inviting
- Run the furnace fan so that your windows don’t collect condensation
If you are a seller or you are thinking about selling – and you need more tips or have questions – please do not hesitate to contact me! 519-624-5555 or e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org