Everyone wants a luxury garden, but not everyone is prepared to stump up the cash. It’s not surprising considering the uncertain future you face in the coming years. Fear not because we’re going to look at ways to add a touch of class to your garden on the cheap.
1. Start With Plant Containers I know what you’re imagining because everyone else is the same. When they think about plant containers they don’t picture anything beautiful. It’s a shame because they play a huge part in the way your garden looks, plus they’re not terribly expensive considering their importance.
2. Hide Any Unsightly Features Before you can have a truly luxurious garden you’ll need to hide any unsightly features, which is usually plain and boring walls. The easiest way to do that is with climbing plants and wall shrubs because they’ll be covered up quickly and you won’t have to look at them again.
3. Build A Steel Storage Shed If there is one big thing in any garden it’s usually the shed. You can buy the steel variety in various fancy colours. Once they’re up you will never have to worry about them again. They’re resistant to weather, animals, burglars, and lots of other things too.
4. Don’t Forget It Gets Dark How many people can say their garden looks superb when the sun disappears? The only thing you’ll need are a few solar lights, preferably with different coloured lenses. Put them inside your flower beds and everything will look stunning when illuminated.
5. Planting Lots Of Perennials You’ll have to do your research and choose the perennials that look the most attractive, but there is no doubt they’ll make your garden gorgeous. The big reason why they’re preferred when you don’t have much money is because they’ll come back year after year.
6. Blend In Ornamental Grasses There are few people who take the time to plant ornamental grasses these days. When they’re blended in with bigger plants the overall beauty shoots up to the next level. It’s as if you’re walking around in a public garden where they hire professional gardeners.
7. Lay Down A Gravel Path Something about a gravel path seems rustic and more natural compared to concrete slabs. Who doesn’t want to feel like they’re walking through nature inside their own garden? Not only are they inexpensive, but they’re durable and require little maintenance.
8. Using Metal For Statues Is it the marble itself that makes it luxurious, or is it just the fact you have statues in your garden? To be honest, it’s a bit of both, but you don’t need to use marble if you’re on a budget. Any kind of metal statue will look beautiful if it’s well-designed.
Keep Your Money In The Bank. There is nothing wrong with spending lots of money on your garden, but why bother when you don’t need to? You can keep it stashed away in the bank for a rainy day. At the very least you’ll be able to test out some of the ideas we’ve touched on today to see what you think of them.
For more tips on getting your home sold — email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-624-5555!